Monday, September 2, 2019

A Good Night's Sleep

I slept through the night without waking up. That always gives me a nice rested feeling in the morning. I discovered this morning that four puppies had been born and there are still more to come. I haven't heard from the kids yet this morning about the final result. It's only 6:40AM so they may not be up yet. They probably had a wild evening waiting for those puppies to be born. These are or will be registered Corgis.  I think the owner of the father of these will get the pick of the litter for providing that service.

I have fed the cats and had my own breakfast. I have been watching the progress of the hurricane down in the Bahamas on the weather channel. It is slow moving so will do a lot of damage.

More later...


No photo description available.

John and Leslie's Corgi, Raven, had seven new Corgi puppies last night. I just got word from Leslie and this photo. There are four males and three females.

It is 10:50AM and I also just finished mowing the front yard.  I will mow the back and west side later. I can tell I am out of shape for mowing just now. I had that August hiatus and that let me get out of shape.

More even later....

I cleaned up the garage too this afternoon. It needed to be swept out and I also vacuumed out the inside of my car. I was going to wash it but the car washer was down again. They had they automatic wash barricaded.

My car really needs to be washed. Maybe I can do that on Wednesday when I go to Coffeyville for my hair appointment.

I mowed the back this evening after it cooled off a bit.

Image may contain: tree, plant, grass, house, outdoor and nature

I mowed the front this morning before it got too hot.

Image may contain: tree, grass, plant, outdoor and nature

I will mow the west side tomorrow before it gets too hot.  That's my plan anyhow. We'll see how it goes.

It's almost 7:00PM now and I am going to take a nice warm bath and get ready for bed. I don't actually go to bed until 9:00PM. But I have got a lot done today. I mowed the front yard and swept out my garage this afternoon and also vacuumed out my car.

Then this evening I mowed the back yard. I have also cleaned up my computer and the TV Tivo recordings. It has been a busy day. 

6 comments:

marlu said...

Seven! That's a lot of puppies. Tell the "Parents" congratulations!

Margie's Musings said...

I will marlu!

Kay said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all those people in Florida and the east coast.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. It looks somewhat better this afternoon.

Galla Creek said...

The yard looks great. I am hoping you get a good neighbor.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sister-Three.