Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Wednesday and a Busy Day

This has been a huge day! It started with breakfast with Bob and after Itook him home, I stopped at the bank to withdraw my week's money. Then from there, I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. From there I went to the beauty shop and had my hair done. Then I went to the library to  take my book back.

I went to Walmart and bought the groceries that were not needing refrigeration.

Then I stopped at the coffee shop and bought some cookies for Bunco treats..

I went back to the library to check out two more books and to sit in the reading area and start one of the books.

When it was time for Bunco, I went to the senior center and played Bunco with six others.

From there I went to Independence to buy my makeup.

Then on my way back home, I called John, my son-in-law to ask if  I could come by and see the seven new puppies. He agreed and told me he was at the new kennel. I stopped there and saw those darling little Corgis. They were smaller then those Mini had had. But Raven is a little smaller Corgi then Mini so that may have made the difference.

The kennel is very nice. John did a good job on it. There are places and beds for both dog mommies and their puppies.   The kids and the moms will have their hands full for eight weeks. John says he has one of the Cowboy Corgi's promised already and they are not even born yet.

Octavia is due to have her puppies next week. She will have Cowboy Corgis since she is a registered  Blue Heeler. mated with Hoover, a registered Corgi. Her puppies wont be registered since they are  a mixed breed. But they should have longer legs.

Then I came on home and put away my groceries.and read my mail and watched the news.

More later...

I took my bath at 7:PM and went on to bed at 9:00PM I was very tired!

No comments: