Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday and a Trip to Independence Today

I awoke fairly early this morning and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed, did my makeup and had my oatmeal. Now I am drinking my coffee and have had some of my leftover coffeecake from Sunday and just fed mama cat. I haven't seen any of the little kittys yet. I do need to refill the bowl if they will have any food to eat.

I am out of a couple pieces of my makeup and I have watered it down as long as I can, So I will need to make a trip to Independence to buy more mascara and eye liner.  I may just stop at their Walmart and save myself a trip clear to the east side of Coffeyville tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my hair appointment and I will stay over in Coffeyville and go to the library to read and return my two books after that and then go to game day at the senior center  tomorrow afternoon at 1:00PM. I also need to go by the doctor's office sometime that morning after my hair appointment and get my blood work done. When I was there last month for my annual physical they didn't want to do it since it had not been a full year since it was last done and they were not sure Medicare would pay for it. But I do need to get that done now.

I am so glad I got my yard work done yesterday...including the trimming. It is supposed to rain the rest of the week. I hope it doesn't hail tomorrow. They are forecasting perhaps light hail.

More later....

It's raining now. I am so glad I got the yard work done yesterday. Several of the kitties have come to eat too.

After 10:00AM I will go on to Independence to go to the Merle Norman store.

More later...

I went to the Merle Norman store and got my purchases and then went to the Big Cheese and had a personal pan pizza and a root beer. On my way home, I texted John to see if I could drop by ad see the puppies but he was packing to go to Roaring River and Leslie must not have been there.  Since it is Tuesday, she will not be going with him.  I hope it doesn't rain on him there.

More even later...

When I got home I began reading on my other book. I stayed up until 10:00PM and finished it. Nancy dropped over for awhile earlier and we visited for awhile and then she left. Before she left,  I gave her the other two pieces of Sunday's coffeecake.

I took my bath about 7:30PM and put my pjs on.  Before I went to bed, I filled the dish for the kitties.


No comments: