Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thursday and Thanksgiving Day

I slept very well last night and was up at 6:00AM or so. Everything I am responsible for for the Thanksgiving Day dinner at Leslie and John's is finished and ready to go when the time comes. We are eating at 12:30PM so I will leave here about noon. After dinner and after we get the kitchen cleaned up, we will go to Independence to see the movie "Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood". Karan will meet us there and see it too. John may go too if he is interested. He has been working hard to get all his customers served.

Scott called me this morning. They are in Ohio for Thanksgiving. His birthday is tomorrow and I was glad to be able to tell him "Happy Birthday!"

I was going to check in with the bank and see if Scott's deposit made it before  the holiday but their server is down and I got  a runtime error message.

More later.... 

Well, the bank got it's server fixed but Scott's deposit didn't make it this holiday yet. 

We had a fine Thanksgiving dinner and afterward Cyndi and Jeff and my great nine year old granddaughter Maia and Leslie and Karan and I went to the movie and it was wonderful. I highly recommend it! 

I had some pie left and I divided it between the other guests and still had two pieces of pumpkin pie for myself. I will eat it for dessert for Friday and Saturday.  

A group of us are meeting on Saturday to decorate the church for Christmas. I am speaking on Sunday and also serving the communion to all Christians that attend.

When I got home I ate a breakfast bar and later at 7:00PM,I took my bath and got ready for bed. l was very tired again. I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" on Amazon Prime and at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.




2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Margie! Enjoy the movie. I would like to see that one also, as I just loved Mr. Rogers!
Also, Thank you so much for your blog! I enjoy the posts of your everyday busy life!

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Ellen. I have kept up this blog for years. I am happy you follow it. I hope you had a fine Thanksgiving too.