Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday and Frustration.

I woke up about 5:45 this morning and got up and got myself ready for the day. I had my breakfast as usual and fed the cats and kittens that were waiting for me to take notice of them. Then I decided to check my bank account to see if Scott's deposit finally made it.

The bank had me change my password on Wednesday and it worked fine when I checked my account for Scott's deposit yesterday. This morning it locked me out. I was furious.I always write down my password when they require me to change it and that's what I put in but it refused the new one this time. It took me 30 minutes to get a temporary password  since they are not open at 8:00AM in the morning. Not only did I want to check for Scott's deposit but also I wanted to transfer some money to my savings.

Aggravating! But at least Scott's deposit was there this time. I also made my deposit to the savings.

I will do some cleaning this morning since I didn't get it done yesterday. I found my Christmas centerpiece and put in on the coffee table and also got out my ceramic Christmas tree.  I had to put it in the dining room on the server because I didn't have enough plug ins in the living room. I have my lamps and the Echo plugged in to them and the automatic light switches too. My Christmas decorations are in boxes in the attic and I will have to get them down if I want to decorate.

 Image may contain: indoor

I have no place for the regular Christmas tree so I will just leave it in the attic.

I have another Christmas centerpiece for the dining room table. I hope I can find it up there in the attic. I will pull the car out later and check for the rest of it.

More later....

I took the car out of the garage and climbed up and one by one took the Christmas boxes out of the attic. I began my decorating but didn't get too far. I played out and figured I had most of the month to finish the decorating. 

I never did get any cleaning done so maybe I had better at least start. I will wash the floors first and see how much energy I have left after that. 

More later...

About 30 Minutes ago, I looked out and saw one of the little gray kittens looking for something to eat. So I filled the cat dish and two extra bowls as well. One of the yellow cats came and ate too.

I got all the cleaning done and some more decorating done also. I do have to dust again one day soon.  Tomorrow I will go over to the church and help with the decorating for Christmas there too.

I have just watched the CBS news and about 7:00PM I will take my bath and watch some TV until 9:00PM when I will go to bed.

No comments: