Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday and More Cleaning

I slept very well last night and got up close to 6:00AM. I dressed, had my oatmeal and coffee and chia and fed the cats...only two came this morning. One was a little gray one and one was the young yellow one. I don't miss the pest that has gone to the farm.

I will clean this morning since I never got it done yesterday. Then after lunch I will take all my stuff over to Coffeyville to Karan's garage for Debra's new apartment. I also have those groceries for her. Nancy gave those to her.

I had better get the apartment cleaned before I lose the mood. More later...

I got my apartment cleaned just fine. Then I made an appointment with Tate Boys Tire and Service in Bartlesville and had my tires rotated and balanced.Then I came back home, loaded up the Christmas tree and decorations for it and took  them over the Karan's so she could store them in her garage until Debra gets into her new apartment.

Then I went up to Independence to their Walmart store. I stopped at Big Cheese and had a personal pan pizza for lunch and then went out to Walmart and got what I needed. I was going to get another cookie mix but they were out of what I wanted. I got the other two things I was needing anyhow and then came on back home.

I got my mail and also climbed up the garage ladder into the attic and put the empty boxes from my Christmas decorations up there.  The garage looks a lot better now.

I had intended to refill my prescription for the cream I use after my surgery but the Dr. at Kansas City Med Center wanted me to come back up for another exam before she would renew my prescription. I can't drive in Kansas City anymore so the compounding pharmacy suggested I call my regular doctor over to Coffeyville and have him reorder it for me. I talked to his nurse. He was out of the office today but she said she would give him the message Monday when he is back in the office. I called the pharmacy back and told them that. They suggested I call back on Wednesday and to be sure he did that. It costs me $65 a month for that prescription but if I had to get it at a local pharmacy, it would be $300. That's why the doctor who did my surgery uses that compounding pharmacy at Lenexa for those of us without the medicare drug plan.

It's 4:30PM now and I guess I will go watch the news.

More later...

I watched the news and later an episode of "Murder She Wrote" At 7:00PM, I took my bath and then went to bed at 9:00PM




No comments: