Sunday, December 1, 2019

Saturday and Christmas Decorating

I woke up early but really ready for the day. I knew there would be four or five of us decorating the church for Christmas today.

I dressed and had my breakfast and fed that cats and the kittens and then at 8:30AM, I went over to church to meet the others and do some of the decorating.

Melissa and I worked on the Christmas tree while Leslie and Karan worked on the sanctuary. Debra cleaned as soon as we finished the mess. I should have taken some photos but I didn't.  Maybe one of the others did. I will check.

For now...more later... 

No, I didn't find any photos. I will take some on Wednesday when I go over there for my hair appointment and bunco. I will need to make cookies again on Tuesday for bunco.

I got home after Karan and Debra and I had a chicken sandwich at Braums. I was very tired.

I watched some Ohio State football after I got home. Ohio State,  Ginger's school team, won. After the game, I watched some programs I had recorded. One of them is "Lucky Dog" from Saturday morning. Then later, I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" took my bath and then went on to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: