Saturday, December 7, 2019

Saturday and Craft Shows

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 6:00AM. I had my oatmeal and coffee and then fed the cats before having my Chai. Three of them came for their breakfast.

This morning at 9:00AM, I will meet Leslie in Independence for the three Christmas Craft shows. We are taking separate cars because she is on call this weekend and may be called in.  Karan and Debra were supposed to go too but late last evening, Karan texted me that Debra had chest pains and she had to take her to the emergency room. Last Spring Debra had had stints put in and she will need supervision today. They released her to go back to Karan's home. So Karan and Debra had to drop out of our meeting this morning.

I will get back to this later...

I watched the CBS news and some more of the cats came for breakfast. It's a little after 8:00AM now and at 8:30AM I will leave for Independence to meet Leslie. We will hit the three crafts shows if she doesn't get called out.

So more later in the day....

Just before I left at  8:30AM, John texted me that Leslie had been called out. That left me to go alone. I did that but was only gone from 8:30AM until 10:00AM when I got back home.

At 10:00AM I watched "Lucky Dog" and after that I ate some of Suzanne's chicken and noodles for my lunch.

After the mail comes, I will go up to Joyce's and get a sundae for dessert.

So more later...

I did get a sundae at Joyce's  and then I went out to Dollar General  and bought a wreath hanger for Debra.

Then I came home and made up the fruit salad for tomorrow's dinner at church.

I have watched a Dateline program I had recorded and am now watching the news. It is shortly after 5:00PM.

I see a couple of the cats are out there eating their dinner. I will need to put out some more for the yellow kitten.

More later...

I watched "Bull" and then an episode of "Murder She Wrote" before I took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed  at 9:00PM. 

No comments: