Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept well last night. For one thing, I have been using my left arm more and doing nothing heavy with my right arm. That helped a bunch.

Three cats came for breakfast this morning. At least two are still out there. There are two gray cats and one yellow one. Gray mama cat is still eating. The other two have finished and are gone. No, Big Yellow Tom is back eating some more.

When he finished, I brought in all the bowls.

I texted Bob and he said it had snowed a little over at Coffeyville. We got none here.

I will clean the apartment later this morning. First I will finish my breakfast before I start and I may watch the news first too. I have all day.

More later....

I watched most of the CBS news before I went out to Dollar General  and bought cat food. When I got home I washed the bare floors and ran the vacuum in all but the den. I will do that later..I will also need to dust.

I have a 9:00AM doctor's appointment with Dr. Christensen tomorrow in Coffeyville so I had better get the rest done today. It depends on the weather whether I go to Chanute to meet Gay and Adele and Coleen. or not tomorrow.

More later....I am going to go read my book now.

I read all afternoon and then half way through the afternoon I realized I had not had lunch. So I went out to Sonic and had a wacky pack..a kid's meal with two chicken strips, a small pack of tater tots and a small drink.

Then, because it was very cold, I came on back home.

It's 4:32PM now and I am watching the news. Later I will watch the CBS news. Sometime before 7:00PM, I feed the cats...whichever ones come for supper...and after that I will take my bath and at 9:00PM or so, I will go on to bed.

No comments: