Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast With Bob

I woke up pretty early this morning. I had gone to bed at 8:00PM last night.  So I had my eight hours sleep when I finally got up. I had my oatmeal and coffee and chai before I called Bob and asked him if he wanted to go to breakfast with me. he did. So I left at 6:30AM and picked him up shortly before 7:00AM and we went to breakfast. After that and a good visit, I took him back to Sycamore Landing so he could get ready for his exercise class.

Then I went out to Woodshed and filled up with gas. After that, I went on to my hair appointment and then out to Walmart to get coffee. Then I went to the library and read some on the book I had checked out at Caney.

Then I went out to church and took back the spatula I used  to cut the coffee cake. had inadvertently walked off with it on Sunday.   While there,I took out my car vac and vacuumed out the car. Then I went on to Asbury Village for Bunco. I won the most Buncos and won a $10.00 gift card to Walmart. I will use that in time.

Then I came back home. I am charging my phone and have already put cat food out for the cats even though they haven't come by for their supper yet.

More later....

The cats finally came and ate their food. I put away their empty or almost empty  dishes.

Then I read all evening and took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed at 9:00PM . It had been a big day.

No comments: