Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday and A Bad Night

I think I woke up every hour on the hour all night long. Between my sinus' draining and the right arm and shoulder aching, sleep was nearly impossible. I finally just got up at 6:30AM.  I have dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and fed four cats. A very fat (or pregnant) gray cat and both yellow cats have been here to eat. The scruffy looking gray cat is now out there eating.

I won't be doing much today. I am too tired. I wish I had something new to read....

Gray mama cat is out there eating now. I will need to buy cat food today.

I heard from Leslie last night  that they got in from Wichita and Hays Kansas at 8:00PM after leaving their home at 7:00AM yesterday morning. That must have been a huge day for them.

More later....

I read in a book I had on my Kindle all morning and then had my lunch at noon. I had another of my frozen chicken pot pies.  Then I decided to do my congregational newsletters and get them sent off.

That's what I will work on now. So, more later...

I sent off the letters for seven in the snail mail and all the others in e-mail. I also sent off the Daily Bread devotional from our church.  Keeping in touch is what this is all about. The church is closed because of the danger of the Colonavirus so we have to be creative to stay in touch.

It's 2:45PM now and the sun is shining brightly outside. I am afraid it may rain again tonight. I wonder if I should try to mow. I may check that out.

More later...

It's 3:31PM now and I got the front yard mowed.  I will wait until later this afternoon and try to get the back done.  I don't think it's suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe I can get the west side done then.

I am getting stronger...I can tell. Too much sitting around all winter. It spoiled my stamina. I will work at getting it back by mowing and walking.

I got most of the back yard done but it is lower and therefore wetter then the front yard . I will try to finish it tomorrow if it doesn't rain tonight. I got about half of it done. Suzanne will be here to pick up the rent check tomorrow. I sure would like to get the back finished before she comes and perhaps even the west side. It depends on whether it rains tonight or not.

It's time for the news now so I will get back to this later this evening.

More then..

I watched the news and then looked up and saw the young yellow cat waiting for his supper.  For some reason, he left before eating  He was looking around .like there were other cats around too but I did not see nay others. Anyhow the food is out there now.I ws going to take it out the front door but he acted like he might try to come in so I opened the garage door and went out that way and left it out in front of my door.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and try to get to bed at 9:00PM.. I sure didn't get much sleep last night.

When I came back in to watch TV after my bath, mama gray cat was eating on that food. She had quite a bit but then left. when she had had enough.

3 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Sorry to hear about your miserable night of trying to sleep. Does a heating pad help your arm?

I bet the gray fat cat is going to be a mama. 'Tis the season.

Take care.

Margie's Musings said...

I can't find mine since I moved here. I should buy another one.

Margie's Musings said...

It wouldn't surprise me at all if fat cat is pregnant. After all last year about this time, Mama cat had her litter.