Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday and Laundry and Church Services

I slept fairly well last night and got up about 5:00AM to wash my hair. My arm was barely sore last night. I will not have  a beautition until all this is over. Luckily she gave me  a very short haircut and I was able to wash it in the tub (I never did figure out how to change it to a shower) and I blew it dry and it looks fine. That's a savings of $13.00 a week. I wear it so short that she only charges me that much.  The problem will be in three weeks when I will need a color touch up and haircut. I may just let it grow out white if she cannot be back in the salon by then.

I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my breakfast of oatmeal and juice and am working on my coffee now.

I will do a load of laundry this morning. Tomorrow I will strip my bed and wash the sheets. I do that on Mondays.

I noticed too late that Keith wanted to have a Zoom meeting last night with Leslie and Scott and me. I missed that. I don't even know what time they did that. He e-mailed me and should have either texted me or called.

Oh well....

I will watch the church service at Toronto Canada at 11:00AM this morning and watch the Springfield Missouri service this evening at 7:00PM. It isn't the same as being in a congregation but better then nothing at all.

I was watching the news last night on Channel 6 (in Tulsa) and they announced they were broadcasting from their Oklahoma City studio since someone in their Tulsa studio had contracted  the virus and they were cleaning that studio thoroughly. I don't know which staff member has it. They didn't say.

More later....

I watched the Worship service in Toronto Canada and was very impressed by their professionalism.Michael's music enhances the service too. everyone did a nice job.

At 2:00PM, I will try to use my new Zoom and make contact my kids that way. I hope I can figure it out. I have a shortcut on my desktop and hopefully that will connect me just fine.


The worship service from Toronto was very good. Michael's music was exceptional. I participated in the communion service as well.  I had my bread and grape juice ready.

More at 2:00PM when I try to connect with my kids.

Leslie and I face timed with the boys and their wives at 2:00PM and that is the only way we will be able to see them.  Keith and Esther had to cancer their trip here in May and Leslie and John had to cancel their cruise to Alaska. I am sure a lot of people have had their plans for the spring and summer.

At 7:00PM, I watched a worship service from Springfield Missouri which is our Mission Center headquarters. It wasn't as well done as the one we watched at 1:00AM from Toronto. But they are just learning how to do it.

I watched TV the rest of the evening, took my bath at 7:00PM and watched my recorded program of 60 Minutes until 10:00PM, when I went on to bed.

No comments: