Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday and Mowing

I slept very well again last night, I only woke up once again. My right shoulder is a little sore this morning but that's because I slept on my right side all night.  I know that because my right ear is a little raw.

I got up around 5:00AM and dressed, stripped my bed and got it ready for laundry a little later.   Then I fixed my breakfast and saw that I had three cats out there waiting for theirs, Two yellow cats and gray Scruffy are eating out there. The larger yellow cats have eaten and left and now the small yellow cat is out there eating.

In a while I will start my laundry. This afternoon Krystal and her daughter will be coming to mow and boy, does it need it!

I remade the bed with fresh sheets while the other sheets were in the laundry.

The laundry was finished and I folded it and put it away.

I will need to get some change this morning to pay her. I may go out and eat lunch at Sonic and get the Wacky Pack again. This is June 1st so it will be the regular price. The sale was only for April and May.

More later....

Scott, my younger son, called me this morning and chatted with me on his way to meet his trainer for his work . We had a nice visit. I told him about having the church services next Sunday.  I also told him we were having to cancel the two family camps ( called church reunions)  in June and July over this virus.

He will stay in touch with me from time to time.

More later...

I went out to Sonic at noon and had their Kid's Wacky Pack with two large chicken strips and tator tots and a tiny coke. That was good although it was back to full price. I knew it would be.

I had an ice cream bar for dessert.

Krystal came about 3:30PM and mowed for me. Her daughters had all three gone to her sister's for a couple of weeks. I had been waiting for her to come and fell asleep in the recliner. I had everything laid out for her and the mower was full of gas so she started mowing when she came about 3:30PM and she did an excellent job. I heard the mower and woke up. I had started to trim earlier but the battery went down on my trimmer so it is on the charger now. I will try to trim tomorrow.  Krystal dumped the mower clippings for me and swept up what fell out of the bag when she unhitched it from the mower. Then she took my trash receptacle to the curb. Tomorrow the trash gets picked up and I missed it last week. When I remembered to put it out they were already half a block away. So it was really full today. .Kylie's was too. She missed it last week too.

I cut the hedge earlier and swept that mess up and put it in the trash receptacle. Kylie, next door, borrowed the hedge trimmer and did hers and mowed first. I thought Pablo should have mowed. He is home a lot. He works in the oil fields. She's the one with the steady job. Kylie says he plays games on their computer in his spare time. (I'd game him, if I were her).

It's after 4:00PM now and I will go watch the 4:00PM Channel 6 news.

The trimmer battery is fully charged so tomorrow  I will trim the yard..

More later....

I have had my bath at 7:00PM and am watching TV. I want to stay up to watch "Bull" at 9:00PM if it's not a rerun.  If it is, I will go on to bed at 9:00PM.

Gray Scruffy and one of the yellow cats came for supper. So I fed them.

I'll get back to this later if I don't go to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: