Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday and A Change of Plans

I slept fairly well last night but was up several times in the night to go to the bathroom. I got up around 5:00AM.

I had five cats come for their breakfast this morning and only had bowls for four so one had to wait to eat.

I had planned to go to Bartlesville today to Lowe's with Suzanne to choose the flooring for my kitchen but she had to return something for Steve there too so she went ahead and picked out what she wanted to put down and she sent me a photo of it and it is alright.

I learned she wants Lowe's to come on Friday and measure for all that. They will move the furniture out of my dining room and the washer and dryer out of the utility area as well as the frig and range out of the kitchen and replace all of that when the flooring comes in. I am not wild about having vinyl in my dining room with my formal furniture but she said I could put the area rug I have in the den in the dining room like I did in Coffeyville so I may do that.

My neighbors, Pablo and Kylie, are moving in March to a larger apartment or house. They will have their baby by then and will need more room. Suzanne would like the have Nancy move into their part of the duplex when they move and sell her house and wanted me to suggest that to her. I didn't think Nancy would be interested at all but I told Suzanne I would suggest it to her. I went over to Nancy's last evening and discussed it with her but, as I thought, she definitely did not want to do that.  She still wants to stay in her own home.

So, I will clean this morning as I usually do. But I will wait until after the CBS news is over at 10:00AM.

I have watered both plants outside and deadheaded them too. If the flowerbed needs watering, I will do that later in the day.

I want to start my vacuuming now....

I got the entire apartment vacuumed during the various commercials in the news. I left the vacuum out and every time a group of commercials came on, I started vacuuming. Over the first hour of the CBS news, I managed to get it all finished. I will begin dusting next. I want to get that finished today just in case Lowe's does come tomorrow.

More even later....there's another thirty minutes of the CBS news.

After the CBS news went off I watched two episodes of "Dr. G" on my Amazon Prime.

Then I went into the den to play some FreeCell. But if I am going to dust, I had better get to it. Lowe's may come tomorrow.

I got the dusting done in the bedroom and den and I will do the dining room and living room tomorrow before Lowe's come.

I also charged the trimmer and edged the yard. I will probably get one of Krystal's girls mow for me this weekend. I don't want to ask Ryan to do it. That will become a chore if I take advantage of his good neighborliness.

It's after 4:00PM now and I am watching the Channel 6 news. At 5:30PM the CBS news will be on. I will want to watch that too.

About 6:30PM, I tool my bath and then decided to do the load of laundry I had in the basket. It was mostly underwear and  towels. It is in the dryer now. When I get it out and put away I will go on to bed. I have had indigestion this evening and took several Tums. All I ate for supper was banana and a very small apple Marilyn gave me yesterday. That shouldn't have caused any indigestion.

Anyhow, it is better now.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and watched TV ("Dr. G") and played some FreeCell until 9:00PM when I went on to bed.


No comments: