Saturday, August 8, 2020

Saturday and Another Boring Day

I slept well last night and got up at 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I had my oatmeal and coffee and am working on my Chai Latte now. I will also have a breakfast bar.

I opened the door to four cats/kittens  and took their food out through the garage so they wouldn't try to come in the apartment. They have eaten and are now gone....all but one yellow adolescent cat. She is still out there eating.

I have no idea what I will do today. Each day is basically the same...boring. If it weren't for the Amazon Prime and books, I would be in even worse shape.

I am waiting for the weather on the 8's and then will turn to the CBS news.  We have a 50% chance of rain this morning and it will be hot!

They are still going over the explosion in Beirut. That is a major tragedy.

More later.....

It's 10:00AM now and I have been playing FreeCell  in the den on the den laptop computer. I finally got tired of it. I watered the outside plants and deadheaded them. So far we have had no rain.

I may drive by Nancy's and see if she is up and wants to go to lunch. If her cousin's wife, Gina, is there, I will not stop.

More later...

Gina was not there so I stopped and asked Nancy if she wanted to go to Independence and eat at Big Cheese.  She did. I waited until she took her bath and put on some clothes and fixed her face and hair and then we drove up to Independence and ate at Big Cheese. Since I drove {Dale did sell her car} so she insisted on buying my lunch. I told her we would take a drive every week and stop somewhere where they are careful and have lunch if she wanted to. She was delighted! She said that would get her out of the house. I stayed until 3:00PM or so and then came home to get something done.

Krystal and her girls came to mow later then they thought. She had taken them all to Bartlesville to buy school clothes. They got here about 8:30PM and the girl who mowed finished in about 30 Minutes and I paid her. Luckily, I had trimmed earlier and so it looks pretty good.

I will play another game or two of FreeCell and then go to bed. As soon as they left, I came in and took my bath. I will go on to bed about 9:30PM


No comments: