Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday and Hair Day

 I slept well last night and was up about 5:45AM this morning. I have had my breakfast and am working on my coffee right now. I will go over to Coffeyville later this morning and if Nancy is going to get up and be dressed, she will go with me. Gina called last evening to see if the trip was a figment of her imagination. She is going over to check on Nancy and see to her breakfast and that she takes her meds. She was in good spirits yesterday afternoon when I was over there. The trip out of town would be good for her so I hope she still wants to go.

More later..I want to catch "the weather on the 8's" and see to the cats too. 

I fed the cats and brought in the bowls. When I got to Nancy's she was all dressed, according to Gina, but she decided she was not up to going after all. So I went on by myself. I had my hair done, went by Eggbert's to see if there was any truth to the rumor that one of their cooks had developed Covis. It was not true. I asked the manager's daughter and she said it was not true. So I texted Bob as well as Karan and told them what I had learned. The place was full of folks having breakfast.

Then I went by Karan's to leave the newspapers for the shelter. 

I also went out to Woodshed and bought $6.75 worth of gas. That's what I had used in the past week. Then I came on back home.

Since I intend to order supper from the Methodist church, I will have a light lunch. (I got the supper ordered.)

I had the CBS news recorded since I left before 9:00AM.... if I was going to pick up Nancy. So I have watched that. 

Bob couldn't get his car started yesterday so he used the service we have with our insurance and had it picked up and taken to the Toyota  agency in Independence. They weren't sure they could get to it today but they did and it was only a battery...not the starter, which I thought it might have been. Joanne, his girlfriend will take him up there to pick it up this afternoon.

More later... 

I also watched the house  impeach Trump for a second time for his role in inciting last week's riot at the US Capitol.

Then I watched a recording of last week's program of "Bull". It was a rerun but I watched it anyhow.

Then it was after 7:00PM so I took my bath. It's five after 8:00PM now and I will read awhile and about 9:00PM, I will go to bed. I will clean the apartment tomorrow and also do my laundry.  It will be a bigger day.

No comments: