Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday and Church Services and a Business Meeting

 I slept well last night and was up about 5:00AM. I have had my breakfast and breakfast bar am working on my coffee now. I haven't had the TV on yet. I don't know whether it will will have a tearing picture yet or not. Yesterday was a nightmare. I called Cox three times to try to get it fixed. Each time the "fix" was only temporary. I have an appointment with Cox on Monday between 1:00PM and 3:00PM.

I will text Bob this morning, turn on "the weather on the 8's" and check into feeding the cats. I didn't feed them last night so they will be hungry this morning for sure. 

So far, so good.. with the TV. And all four cats were out there waiting for their breakfast...even Scruffie. I took all four bowls out with that cat food.  I haven't seen anything of Scruffie's newest kitten for some time. I hope someone adopted it.  

We have a Zoom church business meeting this afternoon at 3:00PM. I will watch the worship service at Ontario at 11:00AM this morning and the evening one at Springfield Missouri at 6:00PM this evening. It will be a day of some sort of church service.

Bob finally texted me he was up at 6:00AM and had slept well.

More later.... 

I have been watching the news and it is 8:25AM now.

I just had a call from my son. His wife is being tested this morning for the covid19 virus. A man came into her office a couple of days ago and was sick. She tried to avoid him but she was sick yesterday and they are having the twenty minute results test today.  Please keep Esther in your prayers and my son, Keith too!

I need to log onto my worship service now. I will be back here later...

Both Esther and Keith tested out negative......thank goodness!

I downloaded a Cox Complete Care tech because my Outlook wasn't working. He managed to get it fixed on all three computers.

I watched 60 Minutes and then read the rest of the evening and took my bath at 7:00PM and then went to bed at 9:00PM. It had been a trying day. I cancelled my appointment for Monday to have Cox look over the TV problem. They must have go it fixed because it was fine all day today.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I shall definitely keep my thoughts for a negative COVID result for your daughter-in-law.

Jackie said...

Keeping your DIL in my prayers for a negative result to her test.

God bless.