Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday and Home Again

I slept fairly well last night but never really well when I am away from home.We had breakfast at camp and then attended a baptism of a young woman. Several children were baptized this week. After that we loaded up the cars with our luggage and left for home. It was good to get back home.

I watered the plants...they don't look too good but between Stephen and me they just haven't had enough water in this heat. It was 101 degrees this afternoon. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my late lunch.  I checked the bank but it would not accept my password and wanted me to change it so after I called the bank and complained, I had to do just that. 

Outside of breakfast that is all I have had this afternoon. I had an e-mail from Gay and she is going to come down here and meet me at "Just Us" for lunch at Cherryvale on Sunday after church.

I put away all my clothes and did a load of laundry and dried it. I read for a couple of hours and then took my bath at 7:00PM.It's 7:50PM now and at 9:00PM, I plan to go to bed

No comments: