Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wednesday and an Appointment

I slept fairly well last night and was only up once in the night. But as usual, I was up at 4:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day and re packed my bag to get ready to go back to camp after my hair appointment is over. It's 4:27AM now and soon, after I eat my breakfast,  I will check on the weather and the cats. They haven't had cat food from me since Saturday morning so they may not come back. We will see. I am eating my breakfast now here in the den. I will leave for Coffeyville at 7:15AM. My appointment is at 8:00AM but I want to go to the bank there first.

I will check out the weather forecast now and also the cats.  My social security did come in and that's good! I was completely out of money.

More Later ....
Blondie came first for his breakfast but he didn't eat a lot. He probably had eaten at home. I didn't see Scruff. I had taken the food in the kitchen and soon Scruff came too. She looked very hungry and I took the food out to her and she ate a lot and finally left. I left the food out there awhile to see if she would want to eat some more.

The weather finally came on too.  Today will be 96 degrees here in this area,  Thursday will be 101 degrees and sunny, Friday will be 101 degrees too and partly cloudy, Saturday will be 101 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday will be 87 degrees and morning thunderstorms, Monday 99 degrees and sunny and Tuesday 104 degrees and sunny. Another very hot week and this is only July..  

More Friday after I get back home.

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

We have the same hot hot hot weather here in PA. Stay cool!