Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday and Snow in the Forecast

I was planning on going down to Bartlesville to see Nancy today since the kids will be here all week next week. Keith and Esther will be here Monday afternoon until the next Friday and I need to be at home on that Monday. So I will call Nancy today if it's at all possible or at least leave a message with the woman at the front desk for her. We are forecast for snow so I am not sure I can go to Bartlesville.. 

I slept fairly well last night and was up once to take my meds which I usually do sometime in the night. 

Then I got up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will fix my breakfast next and eat it in the living room.

Both cats were here for breakfast and they ate and are now gone. In a little bit I will go take the cat food in the garage and cover it. I want to be sure they are finished with it first.

More Later... I did take it in the garage and covered it.

I see we are supposed to have snow today. I may just call the Green Country Village assisted living home and ask the receptionist to wake Nancy and tell her I will not be coming on Monday. My son and his wife will be here for Thanksgiving week. 

More even later...

We are forecast for snow today and 32 degrees. Tomorrow is to be 45 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 50 degrees and sunny. Monday is to be 55 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 58 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 58 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy.That's the week..snow today... and no rain this week.

Now I am going to watch the news. 

I contacted the Green Country Village and asked the receptionist to tell Nancy I would not be down to see her this next week because Keith and Esther are coming on Monday and will be here with me until Friday. I will come on Monday the week after Thanksgiving week.Scott and Ginger will be here for Thanksgiving too but they will be staying with John and Leslie. 

Once again I did not get my County Chronicle so I contacted Kathy and told her. She sent me one from her computer. They have a separate company sending out their electronic editions. Somehow they are not always able to  get mine to me. Kathy sent me one and gave me a hard copy too. 

I contacted Gina and told her she would have to cancel the donation I give to the Historical Society because I set it up with her and not the bank. I will give the Historical Society my donation in cash after my Social Security comes in.

There may be snow in the forecast but we are halfway through the afternoon and nothing but lovely sunshine so far. It's almost 3:00PM. It is 31 degrees however!

More even later...

It's 4:23PM. and I have been reading most of the afternoon and finished the last book. 

I will watch the news until time for my bath at 7:00PM and then I will read again....a new book until 9:00PM my bedtime.



 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I’m looking forward to that warmup in the forecast.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too!