Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

Once again I slept until 6:00AM.That will help me be rested again today. I got dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am hoping to be able to take my walk today. I missed yesterday. I had to leave too early and besides it was really too cold out there.

I am having my breakfast in the den here again. In a little while after I finish eating, I will go check on the cats. I never did see Scruff yesterday...just Blondie.She was very fat. I still wonder if she was pregnant and had kittens.Or maybe someone took her to their farm.That happened once before with a different cat. I used to feed four.

I have finished my breakfast and will go turn on the TV and check on the weather and also the cats. The computer says it's 31 degrees out there.

So more later.. 

What do you know...both cats were out there for their breakfast and Scruff is still fat..and so is Blondie...but he is male so he definitely is not pregnant.:)

They are eating hungrily!

Now I am waiting for "the weather on the 8's" . It should be time for that anytime.  It's 7:08AM now. (they didn't run it on this "8")

The cats have eaten their breakfast and have left now. I will go bring in the food and put it in the garage and cover it.  

I finally caught the weather forecast for the week. Today will be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 32 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 44 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 50 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 54 degrees and sunny,  Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, and Wednesday is to be 55 degrees and cloudy. Again..no rain in the forecast.. although today there is a 20% chance of rain..that's not much of a chance.

I think I will bundle up and take my walk. So, More later ...

I took my walk and it was cold but not terrible. I think it was 7:33AM when I left. It's 8:02AM now.

More later...I am going to watch Good Morning America. 

I watched Good Morning America for awhile and then got my bare floors mopped. They are drying now. After they are dry, I will vacuum the carpet.

It is 8:53 now.  

I went over to Coffeyville again today to try to get that mess with my $5.00  donation to the Caney Historical Society. They have taken it out of the bank twice some months...but not all months.  Gina says the historical society only gets one of the month's donations. I guess the only answer to this dilemma is to cancel the donation and just make a cash donation once a month. While I was in Coffeyville I went out to Woodshed in South Coffeyville and bought gas and then I came on back home and went to the market to get the ingredients for the Waldorf salad for Thanksgiving. I will make it up on Wednesday and let it marinate overnight for the Thanksgiving dinner.

I mopped the bare floors before I went to the market. When I got back and put everything away and had my lunch, I began vacuuming and got everything done but the dining room. I am resting now and will do the dining room in a bit.

I got the dining room vacuuming done and everything is clean again. Suzanne brought me some ham and beans today and that's what I had for lunch. They were very good and I have enough for another meal too. I went down to Mr. G's at the corner at the highway and ordered a small butter pecan flurry. I have one every once in awhile. They are very tasty and are only a little over $4.00.

Scruff came for supper but I didn't see anything of Blondie. I imagine he ate at his home this evening. She is still pretty fat..evidently not pregnant.

It's 5:13PM and I am going to watch the CBS evening news now. I watched the news...such as it was..and then took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on.

I also put new batteries in the two small flashlights I leave in the bedroom for help in getting to the bathroom in the middle of the night without falling. I use a larger one anymore simply because the batteries were down in the smaller ones. I put new triple A batteries in both of them and they each took four batteries. But the lights are good and strong now. I will leave those two flashlights for Esther and Keith to use while they are here. They will be here Monday afternoon around 1:00PM or 2:00PM. I will need to call and tell Nancy I will not be coming down next Monday.

I will read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.


No comments: