Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday and Laundry

 I slept well last night again and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. The laundry is done washing and I need to put it in the dryer. 

I had a light breakfast,,,a coffee cake warmed in the microwave and some coffee and a breakfast bar. I am not in the mod for oatmeal this morning. 

Blondie did come for breakfast but didn't eat much. Maybe he ate somewhere else first.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" .

Today is to be 104 degrees and fairly  cloudy, tomorrow is to be 108 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 105 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 102 degrees and  partly cloudy, Friday is to be 103 degrees and partly cloudy and Saturday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is to be 90 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. That's the week! Only one chance of rain and that's Sunday and much hot, hot weather.

More later...I will take my walk now. 

I took my walk and picked up a part of a bag of trash..not bad. I got back at 7:09AM. I went earlier then usual because it's supposed to be  a very hot day. 104 today.

Blondie came back for more food. He ate a little more and then I covered it and put it in the frig.

I had a phone call from Dr. Dobbins office and they had my new contacts. I went over to Coffeyville to pick them up. I am to change my contact every first of the month. 

I texted Leslie to see if Karan is converted with her A Fib and she has but she is going to be kept overnight just to be sure. She woke up at 3:00AM this morning with her heart out of rhythm.

More Later... 

Dr. Dobbins had said the new contacts would be $85.00 but her office manager only charged me $80.  I had asked Dr. Dobbins if it would be $83.00 again and she said it would be $85.00. Maybe my supplement is going to pay part of it. Never argue with a discount.

More Even Later... 

I took my bath at 7:30PM or so and put my pajamas on and will read again until 9:00PM or so. 

No comments: