Sunday, October 8, 2023

Church on Sunday

 I slept very well last night and wasn't up until 6:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I started my coffeecake for today's breakfast at church. It's in the oven now. The timer is on.

I opened the front door and Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast too. So I brought his food out to him. He is eating now. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 79 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 77 and sunny, Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Wednesday  is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy and windy and Saturday is to be 65 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week. Only one day of probable showers and that's Thursday.

More Later... 

I got to church just fine but when I was ready to leave after church My starter wouldn't work. Mike tried to tap on it and get it to work but that didn't work either.  John tried too but nothing worked. I tried to call the tow number my insurance company gave me and they told us they had no business in our area. So we called a different one. After we ate lunch he met us at the church and hooked up his tow truck to my car and lifted it up in the back of his tow. He met us at Main Street Auto Repair and tomorrow I will call Josh Elliot and tell him the problem. I have no idea how long it will take for him to get a new starter for my 15 year old car and get it installed. We left the car key in his drop box. Hopefully he will find it and fish it out of the box to move the car and check out the starter problem.

I will read some more this afternoon or what is left of the afternoon. I was going to mow that back yard but I am too tired to do that now.  This has been an exhausting day. The kids paid the $175. for the tow and I will pay them back when I get my social security. I will also owe for the new starter and the labor to install it.

More Even Later...

No comments: