Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday and a Rummage Sale at Church

This may be  a busy day. The church is having a rummage sale and everyone has used this time to clean out stuff they no longer need. We are to be there this morning at 6:30AM and work until about 2:00PM this afternoon. I never did get into the attic here to go trough the stuff up there. Leslie did not want me climbing up that latter and trying to bring stuff down without falling or dropping stuff. She thought she would find time to help me with that...but she didn't. She is just too busy.

I opened the front door to see if Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast but he wasn't and neither was the small white cat. It's only 6:00AM. I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 63 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is supposed to be 66 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 71 degrees and sunny,  Wednesday is supposed to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is supposed to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is supposed to be 77 degrees and sunny. No rain in this week's forecast. And we need it so badly! 

The small white cat finally came and ate the dry cat food I left out there for her. 

I left for the church at 6:00AM and although it was very dark. I made my way over there just fine. At the end of the day, we made over $600 for just this Saturday. And we didn't price anything. We just asked for donations of whatever the person wanted to give. We will do it again next Saturday. I will not get to the church that early though..I got home today at 3:55PM.

More Even Later

No comments: