Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday and Cookies

 I found Blondie outside the front door looking for his breakfast and I took it to him. He ate and left and the little black and white cat came to eat next. Now the little yellow cat that looks like a small edition of Blondie is eating.

I did finally catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  73 degrees and sunny. Thursday is to be 69 degrees and  sunny, Friday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy. Saturday is to be 67 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 60 degrees and showers, and Monday is to be 56 degrees and showers. I sure hope we get those two days of showers!

The little grey cat came and ate his/her breakfast. I am not sure about the sex of that one.

I am going to take my walk now. It is 7:28AM.  I will be back a little later. I will be taking cookies up to the First Christian Church in Independence about 9:00AM this morning...for their dinner tonight for people needing something to eat...or even just fellowship!

I took my walk and got back about 8:10AM.  I got some trash but not a lot! It's 8:15AM now and I just fed the little yellow cat that looks a lot like Blondie.. again. The black one hasn't been by yet and neither has the white one...unless they came while I was taking my walk.

More Later... 

I went up to Independence, Kansas and bought the cookies for the First Christian Church for their dinner tonight.

A classmate of mine, Jeannie  Bartle, called me today and we chatted quite awhile. It was very interesting to hear from her. She is going to send me a letter she has that Dean sent to her years ago. She says he had (and still has) a great sense of humor. 

More Even Later ...

I called Sally and asked her if she wanted to go to the Copan Restaurant for lunch. She did.  I picked her up at 11:45AM and we had a cup of their delicious beef /vegetable soup. Then we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. It was all very good. 

Then I took her home and went home myself.  

I watched the news and then read until time for my bath at 6:15PM. I will go back to my book until my bedtime at 10:00PM.

2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

I'm surprised those cats don't follow you on your walks! Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

They don't! They really just want the food I give them!