Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

I slept much better last night,,,but of course, I took a sleeping pill. That helped  a lot! I can't do that often though or I will get hooked on them.

When I opened the front door this morning, Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate until he was full and left. The small yellow cat that looks like him then came and ate. The others will probably be here shortly. 

I have the coffeecake in the oven and when the timer goes off I will set it out on the wire tray to cool before I put the glaze on it.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Today will be 70 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 70 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and cloudy, Friday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy and Saturday is to be 71 degrees and mostly sunny. No rain in the forecast and we didn't get that that was forecast for yesterday morning either.

 I watched the Michigan/ Ohio State football game last night, It was 3 to 38 and Ohio State won. It was a very good game..though very lop sided. They are # 3 in the nation now and have two more games to go.. They play Minnesota next Saturday, November 18th and Michigan on November 5th. Those will be tough games,

More Later... The Minnesota game channel is to be determined but the Michigan game November 25th will be on the Fox channel at noon. They are all Saturday evening games.

Phyllis and I ate lunch at Eggbert's in Coffeyville. We had a good visit too.

When I got home I took a damp paper towel and wiped off the left back up light. Sure enough, that was the paint from the garage door and it all came clean.

I will go to Tate Boys in Bartlesville tomorrow and get my oil and filter changed. There is an icon on the dash that tells me it's time.

I finished my last book, I  will take it back to the Coffeyville library on Wednesday. Tomorrow some time I will go back to the Caney library and get a couple of more books checked out.

I watched the Mission Center Zoom program this evening. I also sent out 6 bulletins and letters to those not at church today.

I recorded 60 Minutes and will watch it later...

I took my bath at 7:00PM and got myself ready for bed. I will stay up until 8:00PM or 8:30PM..maybe later...


No comments: