Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wedneday and A Doctor's Appointment

 I slept pretty well last night but was up at 5:30AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I found Blondie ready for his breakfast and soon the little black cat and the smaller edition of Blondie were all out there, So far the snow white one is not there. I took a couple of bowls of cat food out to them and used the last of the wet cat food for Blondie.I will need to get some more when I am in Coffeyville for my hair appointment and doctor's appointment.

I also caught the "weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 60 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 67 degrees sunny, Monday is to be 67 degrees and sunny and Tuesday is to be 67 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week! No rain again! And we really need it! At least we don't have any 100 degree weather. The hottest day is today at 81 degrees, The rest of the week is  in the 60s.

I hope to be able to mow the back yard today. Maybe I can get the west side done later in the week.

More Later ..

I mowed the back yard. I should have raked it first but I just wasn't up to it. It looks a lot better but it needs to be raked anyhow. Maybe I can do it tomorrow. I want to clean the apartment too tomorrow.

I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon.  My blood pressure was down to 130/60 and that's a vast improvement. 

Now that I've mowed I'd better go pick up my two prescriptions now.

More Later... I got my two prescriptions filled. I won't take the sleeping pill every night...just when I can't get to sleep any other way. He didn't want me taking three Melatonin meds either. He said that was too much.

I took my bath at almost 7:00PM. I will read until I get sleepy. 

 

No comments: