Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday and a Little Laundry

 I slept poorly again last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I took Melatonin before I went to bed but only slept off and on...nothing regular. I didn't want to take a sleeping pill because I don't want to get hooked on them. The doctor said not to use them too much.

When I opened the front door Blondie was there ready for his breakfast. After he ate and left, the little grey cat came and ate too.

There's still the black and white one and the small yellow one and the snow white one yet to come.I took plenty of food out for them. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 65 degrees and AM rain! Sunday is supposed to be 69 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 70 degrees and  partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and mostly cloudy, and Friday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy. One day of rain is better then none at all!

More Later...

It's 8:18AM and I just got home from my walk. I texted Esther when I left. I try to do that every morning. She usually sends me a smile of some kind.

I have a small load of laundry going now. At noon I will go up to Gabby's for lunch. I forgot to look to see what she is having today. She and Roger are only open Saturdays. They both have other jobs in Coffeyville.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I try to be careful with melatonin too. My doctor told me that because our bodies create melatonin naturally, if we take it too consistently, our bodies will slow its production.