Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

 I was up at  4:45AM this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I checked for cats a couple of times but it's 58 degrees out there and there was no sign of any cats. I imagine they have found shelter somewhere out of the wind.

Obviously, I didn't get the apartment cleaned yesterday so I will try to get to it today. I read part of the day and made a trip to Coffeyville to pick up my new contacts and pay for them and my eye appointment the day earlier..It sure didn't take long to get those new contacts...one day.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 27 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,, tomorrow is to be 19 degrees and partly cloudy. Sunday is to be 10 degrees and snow showers, Monday is to be 12 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be 20 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 39 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 34 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week!  Sunday's snow showers are the only sign of precipitation.

More Later..

I finally saw Blondie waiting for his breakfast  about an hour ago. I took both breakfasts out there and he ate. The grey cat also showed up and evidently finished the food..

I have been reading  all morning. It is 10:25AM now and 17 degrees out there. Too cold for any more cats to come to eat.

I need to clean the apartment now.  

It's 11:58 now I got the apartment cleaned and am now charging the sweeper. It's 21 degrees and mostly cloudy.

 More Even Later.

I need to go to Dollar General and buy some more wet cat food. I did that and also got Kleenex. Then I went to Mainstreet Auto Repair and Tire and had the repairman look over the car. He discovered the driver's side rear tire was so flat, it was driving on the rim..He put the spare on that wheel. I had had a mysterious sound from the driver's side and that's what it was. I called Tate Boys, where I had bought the tires and told them about the tire and also about the other three flats I had had. The Mainstreet Auto Repair Man put the spare on and then the Tate Boys repairman wanted me to come down to their shop in Bartlesville to get it checked out and repaired. It took awhile but they put a new tire on that wheel and I drove back to Caney. There was no charge. They said I had had the tires rotated just as I was supposed to so there was no charge. They said they didn't ever  charge for repair of flat tires. 

Then I read awhile when I got home, fixed myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and after I ate it, I took my bath. I read until bath time at 7:00PM, took my bath then and read some more. 

I got ready for bed at 8:41PM, took my Melatonin and went on to bed.

No comments: