Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday and hair Day

I will be going back to Coffeyville for my hair appointment this morning. That is at 9:00AM.

I slept fairly well last night and was up and made my bed and dressed by 4:00AM. I had my sleep out. I went to bed pretty early last night.

I checked out the front door already but Blondie is not out there yet. None of the other cats were either. It's 29 degrees out there and I imagine they are all finding shelter from the cold somewhere. Perhaps under someone's house.

I have the TV on waiting for "the weather on the 8's" .I want to check and see if my social security is in the bank yet.

So More Later... 

It was there and I got a slight increase.  Now I will check on the cats again.

I checked for the cats but they were not out there in this 21 degree weather  But I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 50 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be  54 degrees and partly cloudy.  Friday is to be 28 degrees and AM snow showers, Saturday is to be 27 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 6 degrees and snow,  Monday is to be 9 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 21 degrees and mostly sunny.

That's the week's weather. Snow is all we get and no rain.

The next time I checked out the front door, Blondie was out there so I fed him. He ate his fill and left.

More Even Later.. 

I went to the bank to get some money for my hair and the ATM machine wasn't working again. I had to go to the police department's ATM machine to get my cash for the week.

I got my hair fixed  and then went out to the Woodshed and bought gas. I went out there yesterday to buy gas but there were plastic bags on all the handles of the pumps. They were evidently out of gas. They had gas today so I filled my tank.

When I got back to Caney,  I stopped by the library to get a couple of books but on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays the library here in Caney doesn't open until noon and it's only 10:40AM now.

I went to the library after that and got two more books and have been reading all afternoon. It's 4:45PM now and I have put down the book I was reading. I have sat all afternoon and read. I am waiting for the 5:30PM CBS news now.It's only 4:47PM now.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Gosh, I haven't had my hair cut at a shop in ages. I've been cutting it myself. One of these days I should go and have them fix what I've done.