Wednesday, March 6, 2024

An Appointment Today at the Senior Center

I slept pretty well last night although with no TV I did miss "the weather on the 8's".  The Cox man will be here tomorrow between 10:00 AM and 12 Noon. Hopefully he can fix the TV. I was up at 5:00AM as usual and tried to read but three cats came for their breakfasts so that kept me busy. First it was Grey, then Blondie and last of all the little white cat. I miss "the weather on the 8's" but it can't be much different from yesterdays.

I am trying to read one of my old John Grisham books. I am not having a lot of luck with it since the cats are here non stop for their breakfasts. 

I was up early as usual. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had a piece of coffeecake and two cups of Chai Latte for my breakfast. 

When it opens I want to go to Dollar General. I need Kleenex since I am about to drown with my allergies and also need some more cat food. Both the dry and the wet. It's 6:43AM now. I also have my 9:00AM hair appointment in Coffeyville. Then I have an appointment at 1:00PM at the Senior Center in Coffeyville.   

More Later... 

My allergies are about to drown me and I have to get something to dry me up. I have gone through several boxes of Kleenex. While I was there, Cox Complete Care called and wanted to come today instead of tomorrow to fix my TV.  I told him I was in Coffeyville and had an appointment at the senior center and would not be home until late afternoon. He wanted to come today instead of tomorrow.  I told him I talked to Cox yesterday and told them I would not be home today. I would be in Coffeyville and I had told them that when I talked to Cox yesterday and they gave me an appointment for Thursday between 10:00 and 12:00noon.

He was not happy. He wanted to come today but I did not want to come back home until after 3:00PM. That's why I made the Thursday appointment. 

When I got home I called him back and asked him if he would like to come then and he said he was not available that late. I thanked him and we hung up.  Undoubtedly he will not be a happy soldier tomorrow. But I had specifically asked for Thursday since I had my appointment in Coffeyville .

My nose ran all day and I went though a pack of Kleenex and I sneezed constantly. I called the drug store and asked for a recommendation of a generic med. They recommended Clariton so that's what I bought. They told me to take one tablet every 24 hours. I think I will take it at night so I can sleep without my nose running constantly and sneezing.

My allergies and all this drainage is driving me crazy.

No comments: