Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday and Cleaning

 I slept well last night. I only woke up once, I was up at 5:30AM and dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door both Blondie and Grey were out there waiting for their breakfasts so I fixed them and took them out. They ate and left. I left the food out there for awhile in case the white cat came to eat.  

I even caught "the weather on the 8's" for the week, Here it is Today is to be 76 degrees and  partly cloudy and windy, tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 67 degrees and cloudy and Thursday is to be 69 degrees and thunderstorms,   Friday is to be 57 degrees and rain, Saturday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 60 degrees and sunny, That's the week! Two days of rain! That we really need!

More Later 

And sure enough! The little white cat did come to eat. I fed it and when it was finished, I took the food in and covered it. 

At noon or thereabouts I decided to go to Independence and eat at the Pizza Place. It was closed so I ended up going to the dairy Queen. It really wasn't that I wanted but it was what was available. I ate and then went out to Walmart and bought Chai Latte and a treat for Wednesday's Bunco game.

More Even Later..

No comments: