Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Lunch at Copan Today

I was up at my usual 5:00AM this morning and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I checked for cats at my front door but for awhile there were none there. Then finally I saw grey out there and took that cat's food out to it.

Then "the weather on the 8's" came on and I took a photo of it to put on this blog.  Today is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy and Thursday is to be 66 degrees and  is to be rain and thunderstorms. Friday is to be 60 degrees and thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 54 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 62 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be 70 degrees and sunny. That's the week...two days of much needed rain!

I will go check on the cats now again.

More Later...

Sure enough! Blondie was out there this time and I took him his breakfast. He is eating now!

The little white cat finally came for it's breakfast so I took it the new dish. It ate and left. That may be all of them today.

I looked at my calendar and saw that the day for the cookies is next Tuesday...not today. I corrected my calendar and the title of this blog too.

More Even Later..

 

No comments: