Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday and Lots of Cats

 I was up early as usual...about 5:30. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.. When I opened the front door there were five cats of all sizes and sexes out there waiting for their breakfasts. I fixed four bowls and they shared.  Some are still eating.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's". Here it is:

Today is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and  isolated thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 91 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Friday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! Three days of showers. The rest either partly cloudy or sunny.

More Later... 

 

No comments: