Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

 I slept well last night thanks to the ceiling fans. I was up at 6:30AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

Stephen came over and told me he had ordered two air conditioner units and furnaces and they will be on Friday's truck. They will install them sometime next week. When hasn't been determined yet.

When I opened the front door this morning I had four cats and kittens waiting for their breakfasts. I took them out several bowls of both wet and dry cat food. Some are still eating while others finished eating and moved on. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.  Today is supposed to be 88 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny,   Sunday is to be 88 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. Monday is to be 85 degrees AM showers, and Tuesday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week..a couple of days of rain and some partly cloudy. 

Today I will go to Coffeyville for Bunco at 1:00PM. First I will have my hair done at 9:00AM.  I will take my book and read while I wait between my hairdo time and Bunco. And I will need to get a treat for Bunco.

More Later...

No comments: