Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday and a Trip to the Reunion Camp Grounds

I have been up a couple of hours putting my luggage together. Karan and Leslie and I are going to the church's camp grounds for an overnight stay. I will leave Caney at noon today and go to Karan's to meet Leslie. I think we will take Leslie's car. I will put mine in Karan's third garage for the weekend. I packed yesterday and did the last minute stuff this morning,

I dressed and made up my face this morning. I will put my luggage in the back seat of my car until we get to Karan's when we will put all our luggage together in one vehicle. We will have lunch when we get to the Joplin area. Leslie told me not to eat anything before then. 

Donna Munsinger called me last night and wants to meet with me when we get to the camp grounds. I have no idea what that's all about. I guess I will eventually learn by afternoon today.  

More Later. I'd better get my car packed. It's only 5:53AM so I have plenty of time. The cats will be plenty hungry by the time we get back home Saturday.

More Later...

I got everything of my luggage and pillow in the back seat of my car.

It's only 6:16AM now so I have plenty of time. I will check on the cats now.

More Even Later....

There were 4 hungry cats out there waiting for their breakfast...Whitey, Blondie, Grey  and  Blackie. I took them all out some food. Now I am out of wet cat food. I threw away the empty box. Maybe I can get some more at Dollar General at 8:00AM.

More Even Later...It' 6:44AM now.

I got back in the living room just in time to catch "the weather on the 8s" and here it is:

Today is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy. Tomorrow is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy. Monday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and AM showers and Thursday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy . That's the week...lots of partly cloudy and one day of rain showers... Wednesday. Six days of partly cloudy and one day of AM showers. We sure need that!

More Even Later...

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Looks like the temperature is on the rise again.