Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sunday and Church

Again I was up pretty early. It's 3:34AM now. I have checked out my bank account and balanced my check book. I should get dressed now and get myself ready for the day.

So More Later...I will get back to this after that.

I finished dressing and put my contact in and got my bed made and everything ready for the day. It's 5:22AM now. I checked for cats but they were not out there yet. I will check again soon. I want to leave for church at 8:30AM or so. That will get me there by 9:15 AM and there is plenty of time for the worship service at 11:00AM. Leslie won't be there and neither will Karan. Her kids came again this weekend so the congregation will be small again. They usually take her back to Kansas City with them so they can.. the three of them...or sometimes the grandson will go too to visit. Ronnie and Sheri usually come at least once a month and do that. Sometimes Cameron comes too. He's the grandchild.

More Later.. 

I was wrong...Karan did come. Her kids didn't come after all.

John ran the projector since Leslie had recorded a worship service.

She was in  Washington DC. She will be back this evening.

After church some of us went to El Publito in Coffeyville for lunch.

I did get the "weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and  sunny, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and sunny and Thursday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and sunny and Saturday is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week!  Mostly sunny!

More Even Later..

No comments: