Sunday, September 15, 2024

Back From the Reunion Campgrounds

I got home late last evening from the campgrounds. I put away my luggage and took my bath and went to bed. I was very tired.

But it was a good experience.  There were several I knew there and we had some good meals too. Donna met me there and told me what she wanted with me. I don't want to post it here though.

I have baked the coffeecake for the Church's early breakfast this morning. It is cooling now.

I will check on the cats soon. I am sure they are hungry. They were very hungry last evening after no food for a full day.

I have had my Chai Latte this morning and a breakfast bar. 

More Later.. I will go check on the cats now!

They were not out there. It's too early I guess, It's Sunday at 2:50AM.

I also missed "the weather on the 8's".

Moe Later... 

I finally found "the weather on the 8's" Today is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny Tuesday is to be  89 degrees and mostly sunny and  Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 93 degrees and isolated thunderstorms and Saturday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week... Three days of sunny or mostly sunny, Wednesday of mostly cloudy and Thursday partly cloudy and Friday isolated thunderstorms and Saturday scattered thunderstorms. That's the week,,,finally some rain! Friday and Saturday.

It's Sunday at 5:52AM now.. 

I have been watching TV and it is just fine today. I finally opened the door and found three cats waiting for their breakfast. It was whitey, Grey and  Blacky. They are eating their breakfast now. Blondie is not out there yet.

More Later...

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh gracious! That is hot weather you've got. I'm glad you had a good time at the campgrounds.