Saturday, September 7, 2024

Saturday and Baking a Coffeecake for the Church Breakfast Tomorrow

 I was up at 4:30AM this morning, dressed,. made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am baking the coffeecake for the church breakfast tomorrow. It's almost time for it to come out of the oven. I had better go test it now.

Another ten minutes I think. Not quite done yet. Maybe 7:15AM. I will watch it closely though. I set the wire rack out for it to cool on but it's still not quite done baking.

More Later....  

It's 7:12AM  and just perfect now. I took it out of the oven and set it on the wire rack to cool. I will put a glaze on it after it cools and cover it with Saran. 

More Even Later. I just washed the bowl and spoon. And I caught the weather forecast too.

Today is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy,  Tomorrow is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and  sunny, Thursday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny. Lots of sunshine but no rain. And we really need rain! That's the week! Four days of sunny and one of partly cloudy  and  two of Mostly sunny!  And we really need rain!

We don't see any in sight either! 

I called John, my son-in-law, and asked him to meet me at his home if he wanted to go to supper at Uncle Jack's in Independence. He was doing the tractor pull he likes to do. He wasn't sure when he would be home but he told me he would go with me if he got home in good time. And he did. I let him drive since I thought he would be more comfortable driving my car then me driving . We went to Uncle Jack's and had a good supper. Then he took me out in the pasture at his home and showed me his 13 calves. That was neat! Then I drove home. When I got home, I took out my one contact and took my bath.

Then I turned on the TV to watch some programing before I went to bed. And I checked out my Blog.

More Later...

No comments: