Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big Sunday

Today our son Scott left to go back to Fort Leonard Wood following the holiday weekend. I fixed his breakfast after I fixed water and food for the animals and watered the plants. He will be back next weekend. He met a woman he seems interested in. Then I made my coffeecake for breakfast at church.

Church went fine. We came home afterwards and ate leftover ribs, salad, baked beans, and cherry pie cake for dessert. Then we took some of it over to my sister and brother-in-law. We have way too much to keep.

This afternoon I spent a couple of hours doing my "notes". Each Sunday afternoon I write notes to those who were not at church and send them the bulletins so they have the announcements.. I got those finished and made myself a dish of ice cream. Then I went in the living room to watch TV with my husband.

No comments: