Friday, July 11, 2008

What's Going On?

I think this administration has something on many of the Democrats. Just look at the way Nancy Pelosi has walked away from any talk of impeachment. If ever an administration deserved impeachment, it is this one.

Then this week, Obama went back to congress to vote for the FISA act after saying he was against it..

And now, just watch, Karl Rove will get away with refusing to testify before Congress. Congress has the power to hold them in contempt. But if I were a betting woman, I would bet they won't. And this will set a precedent from now on,. Congress will not have the power to make people testify if they let Rove get away with this.I can just see Bush snicker over it.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Margie, I love your flowers in your yard. They are so pretty. I think Bush is the stupidest president we have ever, ever had! He even acts like a fool. If you turn the sound down on your t.v. sometime and just watch his actions, he is so weird acting.

Margie's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie's Musings said...

Judy, I couldn't agree more. Today I ran onto a site that showed a video that has been forbidden to be used by the administration. It was an interview when he went to Ireland several years ago. He is unbelievably ignorant. I am embarrassed that he is our president.

Margie's Musings said...

I can provide a link to the site if you're interested.