Monday, September 22, 2008

House Cleaning Day

Well, it's Monday and that's my regular house cleaning day. I scrubbed and waxed the kitchen floor this time and went over all the upholstered goods with the vacuum. Scrubbed the bathrooms too as usual. I still have the front and back door glasses to clean.

I received some new pictures from our daughter of the progress on their new home and printed them off and will get around to putting them in her scrapbook soon...maybe this afternoon.

I got the bulletin ready to print off for next Sunday, sent out my notes from Sunday, got the article sent to the paper for next Friday's church page issue and posted all of that on the church's web site.

We went to the market for a few things and put gas in Bob's pickup. The gas came to $52.00 and the groceries came to $28.00. We only picked up six things but everything is so expensive anymore. It's sure hard to live on a fixed income.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like you got a lot done today. I have done laundry all day and hung them on a drying rack in front of my kitchen window. There was a very nice breeze here today.
I went to the grocery, too. Spent $59 and don't seem to have anything to show for it! I can't believe how much groceries have gone up.

Margie's Musings said...

Neither can I, Judy. I just wonder what we will be able to afford in the future.