Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Celebration Meeting

Today I go to Independence to get my hair done and afterward to meet Juanita for breakfast at Eggbert's.

After that visit, I will attend a meeting of the Celebration Committee of the Independence Ministerial Association. We will firm up plans for our Martin Luther King Day Celebration on the 18th.

Scott, our son, is coming Saturday. I talked to him yesterday and we set up an allotment for a money market account for emergencies like car repairs. That is a good idea. He has been borrowing from us when these things happen. This will give him a cushion of his own.

Bob will stay at home today and look after the animals. Tomorrow noon we will go to Ministerial Alliance here in Coffeyville.

Perhaps Friday we can go to Bartlesville together. He needs to get out of the house and get some exercise. He can walk the mall there. No longer then we will be gone, Slinky will be fine.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I hope your lunch went well and I know you are looking forward to seeing Scott on Saturday. I need a haircut bad but the weather has been snow and wind and cold and I am staying in until it changes!

Margie's Musings said...

Our weather here has been lovely the past couple of days and it is supposed to get up to 60 today.