Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Sunday



This will be a busy Sunday. I got up early this morning to feed the dog and the cat and get the papers read before I started to put together my apple brown betty. We will have Church School class this morning, followed by the worship hour ( at which I am speaking) and then we are all invited to the home of one of the members, a doctor, for lunch. We will take a dish and enjoy a dinner in her lovely new home. She lives right down the road from our son-in-law and daughter so the congregation is also invited to their open house.

The photos show the two tables full of us who attended the dinner. One is of the kitchen and one is her dining room.

We went yesterday so we will not go back I had not planned to go back this afternoon. Instead I planned to come home after lunch and I will do my notes and letters. However, Bob wanted to go so we did.

This evening we have Living the Questions group meeting at another person's home. It begins at 7:00 PM.

A very busy Sunday...

Besides that, there is a possibility that Scott will come home this week. He is on leave all week. Next weekend is his 30 year class reunion. The 25th is also his dad's 79th birthday. Leslie, our daughter is fixing homemade ice cream and I am baking a chocolate cake for that occasion. We may have a cookout if our son-in-law is up to that. We hope Scott will be with us for that too.

No comments: