Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mayfest Saturday

Bob and I cleaned house this morning. I couldn't stand it anymore. Everything is nice and clean now and I feel better. I even did three loads of laundry. After that we went to Caney to Mayfest and luckily it was a lovely day. We saw a lot of people we knew from our stint of 11 years in Caney.

Then we came home and went to the market. We bought $57.00 worth of groceries. It seems like every time we go we spend at least that much. Now I have had a light lunch and am going to take it easy this afternoon.

Tomorrow after church, I will make my potato salad for the cook out dinner for Bob's birthday on Monday. I will bake the cake Monday morning. Leslie has invited Jeromy and Marlene and Denise and Terry and Dee and I invited Bob and Phyllis so the whole family should be there. I hope the lovely weather holds. If not, we may have it in their garage.

On June 20th, our grandson, Jeromy, and Marlene are being married. They will be married at John and Leslie's new house...perhaps in the yard. Leslie wants to get the pergola up just in case they would like to use it. They have less then a month to get things ready. It will be exciting. They want to build a small new home out on John and Leslie's land.

No comments: