Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Activity

Today following my regular morning chores, I did a couple of loads of laundry and got ready to go pick up Cyndi for her therapy. First we met Leslie for lunch at the Railroad Inn. They had fish and chips and it was pretty good although not as good as Garfield's.

She is doing much better with her foot. She is even walking on it a little. She still uses her walker but is still doing her therapy regularly. Her next appointment is Monday at 1:15. I will pick her up at 12:30. Wednesday, her appointment is at 8:00 AM just prior to my hair appointment. And then Friday she will go back to 1:00. That way we get home much earlier and she is not so worn out. (And I am not so worn out too.)

Tomorrow evening is Jeromy's and Marlene's wedding at his house. It is at 7:00 PM so we will go up there at 6;15 PM. Leslie is going to help him decorate tomorrow.

This evening we will go to the hospital's ice cream social. I go every year. This will be the second year Bob is home to go. Bob mowed and trimmed today and must have been very tired. I came in at 3:00 and he was asleep and slept until 3:45.

I wonder how long it will be before Cyndi can take herself to therapy?

2 comments:

Betty said...

Short and sweet. Did the laundry wear you out? lol

Margie's Musings said...

No, I wasn't finished when you posted, Betty. Go back and read the rest of the post. :)