Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Zoo

Yesterday was a zoo and perhaps today will be more calm. We only need to go to the market.

My brother-in-law is working today so my niece is staying with her mother. Bob and I will go to the market after while.

I called Juanita this morning and told her that I would not be able to meet her for breakfast until Cyndi is able to get around on her own to her therapy. She was very disappointed but it can't be helped.

We are thinking that Scott and Taresa will be here late Wednesday night. If they get everything packed and stored today, they should drive up from Tyler tomorrow on Wednesday evening. They plan to stay overnight, go see John and Leslie's new home, go with us to eat at Tavern on the Plaza and then drive on to St. Robert on Thursday evening after dinner or early Friday morning.

We will have our chili dinner at the church tomorrow evening and then plan the next quarter's schedule. Bob and I will make the chili and I will bake brownies to take for dessert. We hope to be finished before the kids get in.

No comments: