Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Day

We all got up this morning and got around early and went out to John and Leslie's so Scott and Taresa could see the house. Then we came back home and had that leftover chili and brownies for lunch. It was even better today. After noon, Scott and Taresa took off for St. Robert and his place.

I posted on several boards, read my book, and gave Bob a haircut after I did the dishes and put away the laundry and the dishes I had put in the dishwasher. He is taking a nap now.

He was going to mow but it is over 90 degrees out there so I discouraged that. He can mow in the morning before I go to Independence to take Leslie and Cyndi to lunch and Cyndi to her therapy. He doesn't think he wants to go. He would miss his nap.

It's always nice to have company but it's also nice to be alone again.

This evening we are taking John and Leslie to the Tavern on the Plaza for dinner after 5:30. We take Scott there every time he comes but we don't take John and Leslie out except on their birthdays.

No comments: