Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Tuesday

I got up late this morning and just had time to feed the dog his cinnamon toast and get over to my sister's house to stay with her while my brother-in-law went to his breakfast. After that I came back home and ate my breakfast.

Coming home Sunday from Webb City, we encountered a truck that threw a rock and hit our windshield, breaking it. We tried to get the windshield fixer to repair it but the break was too bad so they came back this afternoon and installed a new windshield. Luckily it only ran $148.11. It could have been much worse.

Slinky is not feeling well at all. His nose is hot and he has not eaten all day. I don't know what is ailing him this time...poor dog.

We went to a 4:00 meeting of the executive committee of the Ministerial Alliance. We are planning for our new year which starts September 3rd. Later Bob and I had a salad bar at Sirloin Stockade, where we held the meeting. Then I came on home and put together my notes and got them in the e-mail.

I am tired today. I did not sleep well last night. Missy the cat woke me up around midnight and again at 2:30, when I finally just put her outside. Darn cat!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, Sorry about your windshield and sorry to hear you are not sleeping well and Slinky does not feel good. Cinnamon is supposed to be really good for humans I hope it helps Slinky feel better, too.

Margie's Musings said...

So do I, Judy. He seems to be feeling better today. At least he ate his breakfast. Thanks for caring. He's a darling dog.