Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Saturday

Things have not gone well for Scott and Taresa. She is not interested in trying to make their relationship work anymore but since she does not have a job, she does want to stay with Scott on a platonic basis and let him support her and make her car and insurance payments. Strange...

I guess Keith, the other son, went to the Grand Canyon today. At least that was his plan. I haven't heard from him yet today.

Tomorrow I will get up and make a dessert for our trip to the campgrounds after church. Leslie will go with us. John will be sleeping. There is to be a short meeting before the Swim Pool Celebration to determine whether to pay the loan back in five years or ten years. Since we borrowed the money from our own reserves, I am in favor of ten years.

Today I painted the door in the bathroom and the woodwork. It was looking pretty grimy. It looks nice again now. I also read some and then dug up a Rose of Sharon and transplanted it. I gave Gay two of those yesterday. Mine look so good. I dug them up in Karan's walk four years ago and they are simply lovely. They continually put out seed for new bushes. I just transplant them after they get some height on them. Gay brought me some hollyhock seed and some pear butter. She is so good to me.

I helped Bob fix his gate latch too. Lots of odds and ends.

No comments: